Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Reunited and it feels so good...

So there isn't even a reunion yet, but I am so excited already. My two best friends in the whole entire world are coming to visit me in 10 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is exciting first of all because I haven't had a SINGLE friend from home come visit me since I've been in school. (and I sometimes wonder why I still love them!) But second of all exciting because it will be a pre-Thanksgiving celebration. You see, they get the whole week out for Thanksgiving when I will still be slaving in class on Monday and Tuesday, so they are coming on their first weekend off. And then we will all be home again on Wednesday for more get-togethers :)

Needless to say, I can't wait. And it will most likely be a weekend for the books...but aren't they all?? Love you two girls so much, and I really couldn't make it without yall!

To Brittney and Bess......

xoxo, Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment