Wednesday, December 22, 2010

break

It's been far too long...my apologies. Christmas Break has been exactly that...a break. A break from my normal routine life at school, a break from homework and studying, a break from waking up early. It's been so great to be home. To be able to sit around reading or working a puzzle with my mom. I haven't really done anything exciting yet, but that's okay with me. For once in my life, I don't know what each day holds, and I like that.

I went to stay in Oxford for a night with Natalie last week. I spent a night in Fulton with friends for our second annual Christmas party. Jay came for an extended weekend visit. We celebrated my dad's 50th birthday with a big party last night. And today I went ice skating with some friends. And I've tried to restart my running career. Hahaha, that's interesting to say the least. It's been a low-key and relaxing break so far.

I honestly can't believe Christmas is 3 days away, especially with this A+ weather we've been having. It makes the bitter cold of some other days a little more bearable. Hope everyone is having a safe and fun holiday!

xoxo, Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment